Frequently asked questions about our domestic merchant accounts
Need more specific help? Give us a call any time!
We have provided merchant services to high-risk businesses for over 10+ years. Our experts place companies with a merchant account unique to their needs. The businesses are able to process credit cards for their high-risk e-commerce stores. Affordable rates and excellent customer service are always available for all hard-to-place businesses.
How do we offer domestic merchant processing solutions when other companies cannot?
With our 100+ years’ combined experience, we developed working relationships with domestic banks. We use these working relationships to get credit card processing for high-risk businesses. Our experts entered a number of high-risk industries with our bank relationships to get you processing.
What are the requirements for a high-risk merchant account with a domestic bank?
- Any applicable business license
- a bank letter signed by a bank representative (on bank letterhead) or a voided check
- Certificate of Analysis for any and all products available to sell
- EIN paperwork from the IRS
- Social Security Number
- Driver License
- Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
- Tax Returns
- Two years worth of financial statements – depending on business type
- Utility Bills
- Balance Sheets
- Profits and Losses Statements
- Proof of URL ownership (must match owners name on application)
We are here to help guide you every step of the way for approval. We are not able to influence the processors in any way. Yet, we are able to help you through the process and answer any questions you may have. As we strive for approval, second reviews may be necessary after a few changes. This is why we stress the importance of getting as much documentation as possible.
What if other companies have approached me with free terminals, lower rates etc?
Although these appear to be in the best interest of the merchant, that is not always the situation. When dealing with merchants keep these tips in mind.
- Online stores do not need a physical credit card terminal.
- Most credit card terminals can be purchased for around $400 or less. Do not sign an agreement that locks you into a multi-year lease.
- Keep an eye out for the industry standards. If rates are well below the industry standard, it is likely that the difference is made up through fees or other hidden payments built into the agreement.
Does our help end once approval is received?
No. We remain as an open channel between your business and the merchant account. We are available 24-7 for any issues that may arise with your account. Our 20+ years in the business allow us to answer any questions and proved excellent service. The only thing you would have to do is reach out to your representative and you will receive and quick response.
Will I get approval as a startup business?
Approval as a startup depends on a number of factors. Although approval for startups is not the same as established businesses, it is possible for startups to receive approval. Since established businesses have more documentation and can provide a credit history, they are two easy ways to apply. The first is to visit our contact page and fill out our form and describing your business. The second way is to give us a call at 570-630-4367 and speak to one of our representatives.
Merchant account questions? Give us a call! (866) 265-4771